Sunday, March 12, 2006

Jersey Girl

a246

Every time I watch this movie, it reminds me how much I love it!

Now, I have always been a huge Kevin Smith fan, and his flicks all rank up in my short list of movie favorites, but this Kevin Smith movie, is not at all like his others. It has it's comical moments and funny punch lines, but this one, not only makes me laugh, it also makes me cry. Every time. Several times throughout the film. I think part of it is because I am a parent and it pulls at those heart strings, but the story line is still so touching.

Ben Affleck is, and always has been, one of my favorite actors. Not so much based on his acting skills, I have just had quite a crush on him since he started his career. Something about Kevin Smith movies thou, he does his best acting in them. (Maybe it's the writing)

If you have not seen this movie, I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...