Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hannah Rose has arrived

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hannah Rose made her appearance on September 12, 2007 at 5:12 pm. She weighs in at 8 lbs. 6 oz and is 20 inches long. She is a beauty, if I say so myself.
We came home yesterday and are adjusting to life with our new addition. Zach is in love with his sister. When I have more time, I will post the birth story.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh she's beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

Pam said...

She is just beautiful!! I am so happy things went well, and that she is here, and healthy!! What more could you ask for!!! Can't wait for picts of Hannah and Zachary together!!

HUGS!!

Michelle said...

WELCOME sweet, sweet girl. Perfect indeed. Understand, NO TIME! We too are dealing with time issues. The days start and end at the sime time. Crazy! Our new babies are just 5 days apart. Love that! Happy belated birthday, Hannah Rose! Hugs from Elliot, Nora, Isaac and I!

All 4 My Gals said...

WAHHHH I can't see the pictures. I don't know why! I am sure she is beautiful! HUGS, Nicole

Jessica said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!! Now I just need to have my baby, lol!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Jennifer. And I love her middle name...Glad she is here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...