Wednesday, November 14, 2007

words!

I am so proud of my boy, I just have to share the news. Zach is talking SO well. Everyone has noticed that his speech has been wonderful lately. Yesterday at school he said a sentence. A real, 5 word sentence. During snack, he asked one of the aides "May I have water please". I am so beyond proud of him. Not only did he speak a sentence to express his needs and wants, he has manners!!!

7 comments:

Amy Flege said...

woo hoo!! that is great!!!!

kmpolacek said...

And he even said "may" instead of "can"... a real gentleman.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart he is! Way to go buddy!

Danielle Guzman said...

WOW!!! What an accomplishment!! I am so proud of him... it is because he has wonderful parents that he is so well behaved:) Squeeze them for me!! ps, I am trying to call you...

Pam said...

I am loving all of the pictures. Your kids are so cute!!

WTG Zachary on talking!!! Woo Hoo!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

WTG Zach!

Kathie said...

my little man is doing so great ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...