I am not sure where Zach picked up this phrase. Neither Chris or I say it but all of a sudden today Zach was answering questions with this. Every day when we pick him up from daycare we ask him about his day. Some days it goes like this... (for the record, the true answer to all these questions, is Yes)
Me: Zach, did you go to school today?
Zach: No
Me: Did you ride the bus today?
Zach: No
Me: Did you see Miss Kay today?
Zach: No
Me: Did you take a nap at Cindy's today?
Zach: No
Me: Did you play with Max today?
Zach: No
.... You get the picture ....
Then today, this is what he was telling us....
1 comment:
I have to watch this over and over it is so funny and cute. He cracks me up! Give him some love from me.
Post a Comment