This is not the best picture of me, but all I have so far:
Majique and I have been best friends for 24 years. I love her to death. She stood up for me as my Maid of Honor.
Friday night we went up for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. The kids stayed back with my mom. Saturday morning I went up and got ready with the girls and did all the fun before hand stuff. Our wonderful friends Todd & Melissa kept the kids for the day. Zach and Hannah had fun playing with their kids, Gavin and Abby. It was nice to not have to worry about chasing/feeding/entertaining kids. As much as I missed the kids by the time evening rolled around, it was a nice break.
For nostalgic purposes, here is a picture of Majique and I back in the day:
1 comment:
OMG Jen! Who are you kidding? You look absolutely gorgeous in this picture. It is really a beautiful picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment