Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what's going on?...

I feel like it has been ages since I posted, but it really hasn't been that long!

Zach is starting his second year of preschool tomorrow and has his first soccer practice on Friday... more to come on those two things.

Hannah cut tooth #7 and is now almost running! She is so fast. She loves to read books and is starting to talk a lot. We have been enjoying the summer with lots of family time and playing.

As always, here's a bunch of pictures:

IMG_3837

IMG_3834

IMG_3841_crop

IMG_0005

IMG_3859

IMG_0166[1]

IMG_3878

IMG_0329

IMG_0351

IMG_3876

This picture was not posed... this was the kids watching cartoons one morning... how cute are they?!?!
IMG_3869

2 comments:

Josie said...

OMG! I love the picture of the two of them together. So so sweeet!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Those are great pictures. Hannah is starting to look so much like Zach!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...