Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July!!

We had a nice low key 4th of July this year. We went and spent some time playing at the beach. Watched some of the fireworks til the kids got too tired. And overall had a fun day with beautiful weather. The last couple years we were pretty fogged in, so it was a nice change.

Here are some pics of the kids. Hope you all had a great 4th!!

IMG_4772crop

Chris was making the kids laugh so I could get them smiling and I just love the excitement all over this one
IMG_4771

Hannah's not too big on the ocean these days, but she loves getting sandy
IMG_4809

Zach on the other hand LOVES the ocean
IMG_4784crop

IMG_4789

Waiting for fireworks to start
IMG_4846

IMG_4848

IMG_4858

1 comment:

Brenda M said...

Priceless Picture! Jen you and Chris are incredible parents and have a beautiful family. I'm so glad you are blogging all this as you know times flies by and before you know it they are all grown up! enjoy every moment :-) Hugs to everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...