Thursday, February 9, 2012

Motivation

A few weeks ago we were in Costco and I had Hannah in the cart. The lady was behind us in line and she was striking up a conversation about how her brother has an extra chromosome too and how handsome she thought Zach was.

Then she looked at me and Hannah and said "WOW! Someone really looks like their mommy!". The look on Hannah's face was priceless. She was beaming. She was proud.

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy but as the day went on it made me think about how much I want to be a mom for her to be truly proud of. I need to be the mom to shed this weight and be a healthier version of myself. For me AND for her.

I am proud to say that in the first 4 weeks, I am down 15 lbs and I am still going strong.

I want to feel like the mom that I see in my daughters eyes when she looks at me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are beautiful Jen and Hannah is so lucky to have you as her mom. Being healthy is such a challenge at times but is so much more fun with friends, so glad you have good support at work. If you want you can train and walk the half marathon with me in April!!?!! Plenty o time to train plus you are already used to working out. Think about it. :) Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...