Thursday, August 2, 2007

Daughtry

This year at the Mid State Fair, Chris Daughtry was on the concert line up, so Chris and I decided we were going to get tickets when they went on sale. We got them back in May and were pretty happy with the seats. We were about 35 rows from the stage. The show was this past Saturday night and it was a great concert! He is such a wonderful singer that I am really happy that we got a chance to see him live. It was a little shorter than I would have liked, but being that he only has 1 album, there was only so much he could do. He is definitely not a studio singer.

Here's a couple pictures from the show:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I soooo loved him! I almost quit watching American Idol when he was voted off! He should've won! He was most definately the best BY FAR!

All 4 My Gals said...

Thanks for looking at my pictures of Shannons. :)

I can not see these pics. I have to figure this out. It's driving me crazy.
HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...