We have my 37 week appointment on Wednesday and we will talk about what we are going to do since she is still breech. We are going to talk about scheduling an external version, which scares me quite a bit, but if it will help our chances of a natural birth, I figure I have to go for it. Chris thinks that they day he tries to move her, will be the day I have her. Not sure if I agree with him or not. I am really set on having a September baby, so we'll see how far out he will let me schedule this thing.
We had the hospital tour yesterday. It was better than I expected, but it is no El Camino Hospital (where Zach was born), but it will do.
OK, back to work for me. I will update after my appointment on Wednesday.
I am leaving you all with a cheesin' picture of my little man.....
1 comment:
How exciting! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
Zach was born in an El Camino! Oh my!
Post a Comment