Friday, December 28, 2007

Hannah update

Hannah is getting so big!! When I took Zach to the doctor last week for his tongue, I put her on the scale and she now weighs 15 lbs. She is getting so active and has started rolling over! She loves to try and sit up when she is in her swing or in her bouncy seat and when she is on her belly (which she loves) she tries to scoot. I think she will be a pretty early crawler.

Here are a few new pics:

Her first roll over!!:
IMG_2143

Daddy calls this her Popeye face:
IMG_2021crop

You talkin to me???:
IMG_2130

Happy girl:
IMG_2152

She loves to suck her thumb:
IMG_2164

1 comment:

Kitty, Nathanael's Mom said...

Oh Jen you have the most beautiful family! That Hannah? I could kiss her all up!! LOL I love the picture of Zach looking really close at the farm box, Nathanael does the same thing when he's concentrating. He's so precious (Zach and Natty both!) Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...