We were out of town all weekend (more to come on that), so today we were driving home and didn't get to celebrate much (or celebrate Fathers Day), but next weekend we will have a little party for him.
Zach,
I will never be the same person I was before you came into the world. For that I am grateful. I cannot imagine life without you. I cannot imagine not getting that big wet kiss everyday. I cannot imagine not seeing your smile. Receiving your hugs. Hearing your voice. You mean to world to me and make me so happy and proud everyday!!
I LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!!!
This is today before leaving my grandmothers house. He was very interested in the rocks, but this is what we got when we asked him how old he was today:
4 comments:
My sweet little man !!
Life would not be life without those hugs and smiles...
Happy 4th birthday,
Love,
your Nana
Happy Birthday Zachary!!!! I hope you have a super fantastic day and birthday celebration.
Happy birthday Zachary from your friends here in Iowa!
Happy Birthday, Zack! I'm sorry we won't be there for your birthday this weekend, but I'm sure you and Max are going to have a ball!
Have a wonderful day!
Laurie, Patrick & Jack
Post a Comment