Monday, October 27, 2008

It's that time of year....

Zach had a lot of fun pulling all the goop out this year. You will notice that Hannah is in none of these pictures, that is because we did this while she was napping. Bad mom I know, I just didn't want to chase 4 sticky, stringy hands around my house. 2 was enough.

Every year when we do this, we ask ourselves "Why?". Why do we torture ourselves with this process. Who decided this was a good idea? Why can't we carve like a large squash or something. Something not so damn stringy. And I guess I didn't realize how acidic it is because it made my cuticals burn like mad.

Anyway, in the end, they always look great and that makes it all worth it.

IMG_3952

IMG_3954

IMG_3955

IMG_3959

IMG_3963

The final product.... in the light:
IMG_0731 - Copy

And in the dark:
IMG_0732 - Copy

1 comment:

kmpolacek said...

Holy cow. Professional.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...