At some point in my recent past, childrens songs have taken the place of normal thoughts. Why is it that when someone says a simple word or phrase, does a song pop in my head that just won't leave.
Earlier today, someone in my office said "Think" (I believe talking to themselves, but whatever, that isn't the point)... Now for the last 30+ minutes, all I can hear in my head is "Now's the time to think, think, think. If you have a problem think, think think.......".
In a staff meeting the other day, someone said "Brainstorm". The rest of the day it was "There's no bad idea, when your brainstorming"
The good thing about it, is that it makes me think of my kids. The bad part is, I officially know that kids songs and shows have taken over my life.
Please tell me I am not the only one............
No comments:
Post a Comment