She is 29 lbs 7 oz and 33 inches long. The Doctor and I were talking about all her milestones, the fact that she speaks sentences, follows directions well and acts like she is a 2 year old. He said "she is a very smart child" he chuckled a little and then said with a smile on his face "you're screwed!"
I love our pediatrician. He also always tells me how cute and perfect my kids are. I am sure he would tell me that if they had 4 faces, 8 arms and something growing out of their foreheads, but it is still nice to hear someone in the industry tell me how cute my kids are.
Hannah is a ball of energy. She loves to run, color, paint, kick a soccer ball, scream, throw fits and play with her brother. She loves Dora. She got Dora slippers for Christmas and she wears them all the time. She brings them to us and sits down and says and signs "please". She is an amazing little girl. I love you Hannah Rose!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment