Monday, October 4, 2010

Buddy Walk

This past June we took part in the 1st Annual Buddy Walk with the Down Syndrome Association of Santa Barbara County.

It was a beautiful day and the location could not have been more picturesque. We are humbled by our generous family and friends that made donations in our names to support our team, Zachtastic.

Zach refused to wear his Buddy Walk shirt but the Superman one he had on was fitting.

Being that it was the first year it was a fairly small group but we look forward to being part of this great group as it grows over the years. 



I didn't take too many pictures (surprising, I know).. but here are a few I did get.


IMG_7407crop

So excited when he got it!
DSC03411crop


Waiting to do his Home Depot craft
IMG_7412


Games!
DSC03414

DSC03415



DSC03437


Hangin' with Smokey
DSC03442

Ice Cream Face!
DSC03420


"Aww mom... don't take my picture!"
DSC03422

(see those palm trees in the background? The ocean is just beyond that. I love where we live!)


DSC03446


The Walk Begins!! 
DSC03458

"Don't worry Dad... I got this!"
DSC03459

Helping Nana pull Hannah in the wagon
DSC03460

DSC03467

DSC03468


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...