I don't want to burst your bubble, but here is how my son's birth went last December: week prior to birth head down in place (verified by ultrasound), then check into hospital for induction-1st exam doc says breech again (once again verified by ultrasound), then they stopped induction so I could get c-section in early morning which was only a few hours away, during c-section my doc says "This child is gonna be a trouble maker because he flipped back into position since we last looked!" C-section was gonna be inevitable for me anyhow since my baby did have the cord tightly around his neck. I hope your baby cooperates better than mine did!
2 comments:
I don't want to burst your bubble, but here is how my son's birth went last December:
week prior to birth head down in place (verified by ultrasound), then check into hospital for induction-1st exam doc says breech again (once again verified by ultrasound), then they stopped induction so I could get c-section in early morning which was only a few hours away, during c-section my doc says "This child is gonna be a trouble maker because he flipped back into position since we last looked!" C-section was gonna be inevitable for me anyhow since my baby did have the cord tightly around his neck. I hope your baby cooperates better than mine did!
Yipee! So how are things now? :)
Post a Comment