Zach went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch with his class. They also have a small petting zoo and hay rides and all that good stuff.
After picking him up, I was asking him about his field trip. Here is how the conversation went....
Me: Zach, tell me about your field trip
Z: Mole's
Me: Huh?
Z: Mole's
Me: OH, you saw animals?
Zach nods yes, very excited that I figured out what he said
Me: What kind of animals did you see?
Z: SHEEP!
Me: Oh ya? Was there any cows there?
Z: Ya! MOOOOOOOOOOO
Me: Did Jen ride on the bus with you? Zach nods yes Who else rode on the bus with you?
Z: KAY!
Me: Did you have fun? Do you want to go back there again some time?
Z: Yes! With baby. Mom, stay home, me and baby go
Me: I can't go?
Z: No
Me: How are you going to get there?
Z: PAM!!!!!!!
I guess I have been outranked by his favorite bus driver Pam. At least he wants Hannah to go with him.
2 comments:
Too funny! When you guys take a field trip to Disneyland maybe we can meet up with you for ice cream or something!
I love Zach's tough big brother picture!!! I could just eat him up!
Thanks for writing that Jen. I really enjoyed the conversation. Although I must say it made me miss him terribly!
Jen L.
Post a Comment