It is hard to believe that 3 years has passed already yet I cant believe it has only been 3 years. You fit so perfectly into our family. You bring such an energy to our lives and you and your brother are the best of friends. You understand what he is saying better than we do. You can out talk and out smart most kids your age and ask quite often if you can go to school. However, you don't want to just go to any school, "Princess School" is what you ask for. You have a way of melting my heart with your smile and the sweet things you say. You love to give us kisses when you know we need them most.
You also have a way of making me want to run screaming from the house. You have an attitude. A big one. You also have a shriek that makes us cringe. If you don't get your way, it generally results in a long drawn out crying fit that does not end until we can come to some sort of compromise. You run us. And you know it. But I know this just means you are going to be a strong minded young woman and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you more than you will ever imagine my sweet girl.
Love,
Mommy
You wanted a party this year and you asked for a princess party so that is what you got!
1 comment:
LOVE the curtsey! She's so adorable. :D
Post a Comment